Advancing safety for transportation. Each day, in public and behind the scenes, the transportation industry faces a world of protection challenges. Along with safeguarding physical property and assets from fire and security events, there are also environmental dangers, life safety code compliance challenges, and the physical security of employees and visitors.
As a comprehensive, single-source provider of an array of networked and integrated fire protection, security, life safety, and communication systems, we offer solutions for every area of transportation, including aviation, rail, port and piers, tunnels, highways, bridges, and more. Our total solutions approach provides protection for your assets, people, facilities and cargo — and helps you keep track of your mobile assets in real time. From the warehouse to containers and trucks, we can enhance your transportation and logistics operations with complete visibility and control, helping to drive efficiency and profitability throughout your enterprise. And with our focus on integrated systems, you’ll have streamlined management, even across multiple facilities and assets.
Whether your concern is fire, inventory protection, vandalism, perimeter protection, or all of these and more, our experts can help identify your vulnerabilities and develop cost-effective protection strategies tailored to your needs. From elevated and below-grade rail transit platforms to trucking and shipping terminals and beyond, our integrated fire and security platforms can help you improve business efficiency and situational awareness while reducing risk.
Creating Comprehensive Protection
- Internal and external video surveillance with 24/7 monitoring and recording capability Networked solutions enable control from a single location to notify authorities, automatically trigger alarms and alerts, provide reports and controlled evacuations
- Card-based and biometric access control to protect high-value inventory and freight that may be the target of sophisticated theft
- Integrated intercom/public address systems that can be used for facility communications or to help you to secure staff and visitors should a threat occur
- Advanced fire protection solution design that includes fire and life safety consulting, design team and code analysis, fire, heat and smoke system modeling and state-of-the-art system recommendations
- Advanced fleet security and control solution to prevent cargo theft and save fuel costs
- GPS asset tracking tags to see mobile assets in near real time
- Video surveillance and recording with monitoring 24/7/365
- Intrusion detection and access control to help prevent and detect unauthorized entry
- Identity management solutions to combat deceptive pickups