Gain the advantage of a complete, single-source fire, security, and life safety solution. For critical and comprehensive protection, a piecemeal solution won’t support business continuity or minimize downtime when a problem occurs. We use a total approach to define your best solution, whether your facility is 5,000 square feet or 500,000. We begin with analyzing your needs, defining your goals and planning the appropriate solution — customized to fit your needs, schedule and budget.
Our industrial experience spans large- and small-scale organizations and we offer a complete fire, security, and life safety portfolio: fire alarm, sprinkler and suppression, emergency communications, access control and intrusion detection, video surveillance, special hazards, intercom and paging systems, and more. We offer expert local service to keep your systems at peak performance with testing, inspection, maintenance, 24/7 repair and central monitoring. Whether you need to safeguard a single facility or extended campus, a warehouse or data centre, in industries ranging from manufacturing to mining, petrochemical to transportation, we can help.
Along with responsive local support, your project benefits from our company-wide, collaborative culture. We bring you a single point of contact that opens up a world of possibilities. We use our collective strength, including expert-level regulatory knowledge, to fully inform your project. As a Tyco company, we can connect you to their depth of leading products. While other companies may be able to provide you with single system elements, we can provide everything you need. Dealing with a single source helps you standardize and coordinate your solutions across multiple buildings or sites, improving compliance efforts while helping you save time and control costs.
End-to-End Solutions to Enhance Industrial Operations
- Industrial risk assessment specialists
- Single-source provider for both installation and service across all fire protection, security, and life safety needs, reducing demands on your staff
- Complete project management services
- Intrusion detection and burglar alarms for protection of industrial facilities
- Internal and external video surveillance with 24/7 monitoring and recording
- Electronic and biometric access control systems to restrict sensitive areas in any industrial security environment
- Industrial security cameras and video surveillance solutions including remote video surveillance and management
- Fire and life safety solutions to protect employees, customers and inventory
- Sophisticated systems for sites where chemicals, flammables, processes or equipment require specialized fire protection and suppression solutions
- Networked solutions for control from a single location
- Expert testing and inspection, preventive maintenance, and 24/7 emergency services
How We Can Help
Why We Can Help You
Managing industrial facilities can be a difficult balancing act. Your number-one objective is to keep the plant productive - day in and day out.
Special Hazards pose a high risk to your high-value operations. Tyco Integrated Fire & Security can help you take control of that risk.
Engage with a life-safety partner who understands your needs and can support you throughout the mining lifecycle.