Healthcare facilities face unique challenges in their specific environments. Not only must you provide facilities that are safe and secure for patients, staff and visitors, you also operate under strict regulatory standards and requirements. Your environment of care and elements of performance are closely scrutinized. You often work with limited resources.
We can help you assess your risk, protect life and improve operational efficiency, enhance patient and provider satisfaction, and lower your system lifecycle costs. Tyco Integrated Fire & Security is an experienced, single source for fire, security, - and other life safety needs. . In addition, we also offer healthcare communications featuring Ascom products and solutions, the world leader in healthcare communications technology.
Our solutions are tailored to fit your needs, schedule and budget, whether you engage us for end-to-end capabilities that span planning and design to installation and maintenance, or you just want a reliable source for equipment service.
Healthcare organizations across Canada rely on our products and services and benefit from our scalable, user-friendly systems. We are technology innovators, developing new and better ways to minimize disruption at your facilities while safeguarding your people and property. You can also rely on us to keep your systems performing at their best with testing and inspection, preventive maintenance, and 24/7 emergency services.
Optimized Safety and Security With a Total Healthcare Solution
- Capable, experienced teams to help healthcare customers comply with required fire protection, security and life safety standards and regulations
- Flexible, reliable, cost-effective and highly scalable systems that can evolve with your needs
- Electronic Access Controls ensure a safe and secure environment for patients, providers and visitors
- Notification systems to provide employees, patients and emergency responders with fast, accurate information in an emergency
- Fire safety solutions to detect and counteract fire emergencies; remote diagnostics to proactively monitor fire alarm devices
- Networked fire alarm technology brings your information to one location, giving you better command and control Web-based security management including alerts and remote video look-in
- Video surveillance and recording with live monitoring 24/7/365
- Professionally monitored intrusion alarm systems using a variety of detection technologies
- RTLS to track high-value equipment, locate staff, and manage patient flow
- State-of-the-art Nurse Call System for a comprehensive healthcare communication solution
How We Can Help
Why We Can Help You
La valeur de la technologie adressable commence réellement à prendre racine dans la portion notification des systèmes d'alarme-incendie. Dans ces systèmes de notification adressables, chaque dispositif comporte une adresse unique et une intelligence intégrée pour signaler continuellement son état au panneau d'alarme-incendie.
The value of addressable technology is truly starting to take hold on the notification side of fire alarm systems. In these addressable notification systems, each device has a unique address and built-in intelligence to continually report its status to a fire alarm panel.
Wireless technology to locate and protect. Automatically cancel and document response to patient calls just by entering the room. Efficiently manage use of mobile assets to be ready for Joint Commission. Add to your standard security procedures and resources to protect infants and alarm for patient/resident elopement.
Myco is a purpose-built mobile communication device that consolidates information from a myriad of hospital systems and delivers it into the hands of clinicians.