High value. High hazard. Advanced protection. From computer rooms to fuel-pump islands, rare documents to manufacturing equipment, special hazards suppression systems can help to protect high-risk, high-value environments and operations. If your organization includes sites where chemicals, flammables, processes or equipment require specialized fire protection and suppression solutions, talk to us.
We can plan, design, install, service and support sophisticated special hazards systems tailored to your need, and supplement suppression with specialty fire extinguishers. Whether you require non-magnetic extinguishers for an MRI room, a complex suppression system for a computer room, foam extinguishers for a gas station, clean agent systems, dry agent systems, mining protection or agriculture protection, there isn't a hazard we can't protect against. Additionally, as a Tyco company, we have access to an extraordinary depth of products from the world's leading brands, including Ansul and Wormald. We also embrace Tyco's "Zero Harm" to people and the environment philosophy when developing our solutions.
A Breadth of Special Hazards Solutions
- Single-source fire detection and suppression solutions that work together to help quickly suppress and contain the spread of fire
- Full range of clean-agent solutions that safely and effectively suppress fires while helping you maintain a clean environment to keep your business running
- Installation and service of restaurant fire suppression systems to provide protection for restaurant cooking appliances, exhaust hoods, ducts, and other high-temperature appliances using oil and solid fuels
- Comprehensive service programs that provide annual inspections, emergency response, and a full complement of maintenance services — for any size solution and any budget
- Live training and hands-on experience at one of our state-of-the-art training centers, via webinars, or e-Learning programs
Managing industrial facilities can be a difficult balancing act. Your number-one objective is to keep the plant productive - day in and day out. LEARN MORE >