Job number one is to help you to protect your people and property, but that doesn’t have to include frequent nuisance disruptions. Our detection systems help you avoid unwelcome distractions. Our innovative software and electronics means we can offer you stable technology with the quick response and less nuisance. Because a dirty detector will more likely go to alarm, the remote diagnostics predictive ability we offer through TrueInsight is invaluable, alerting us that a device is heading toward trouble and “almost” dirty, letting us proactively service the device.
Additionally, the addressability of our devices offers timesaving benefits to contractors, facility managers and owners. The devices don’t have to be inventoried for designated locations. They can be interchanged, letting them be removed for service and then reinstalled anywhere. Our patented TrueAlarm® sensors are one of the industry’s most stable lines of detection devices and our addressable modules can provide addressability to conventional devices such as flow switches.
As an added benefit, Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensors can be included in our smoke detectors, saving the expense of a separate purchase as well as reducing wiring needs. CO can’t be seen or smelled; that’s what makes it such a potent threat. Our solutions are especially critical for facilities where people sleep: dormitories, hotels, nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Benefits of Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Quick detection of fire, smoke or heat events, allowing you to manage an orderly evacuation and mitigate potential fire damage
- Solutions are tailored to your facilities, integrated with fire suppression systems where needed
- Internet-based diagnostic service offers real-time visibility and automates the detection and notification of abnormal conditions
- Alerts when detectors are dirty or almost dirty and more vulnerable to problems
- Sensors evaluate environmental data and compensate for contamination to maintain detector sensitivity and increase nuisance alarm immunity
- CO elements can operate independently or in combination with a smoke or heat sensor to help reduce unnecessary alarms