Just one call for everything you need. When your fire and life safety systems need service or repair, contacting multiple providers takes time and energy. With one call to us, you’ll be connected to a total service solution. We can help keep your systems code compliant and at peak performance with testing, inspection, maintenance, and 24/7 emergency repair. We can work with systems from any manufacturer* and our service quality means that your system will perform as it should to safeguard your people and property. Because we’re also designers and installers, we can help you adapt your systems as your company grows or your building needs change. We expertly handle the full lifecycle.
Service Options that Fit Your Business
- Inspection, diagnostic testing and troubleshooting for all of your fire and life safety systems
- Education and training around the proper use and operation of your systems
- One call offers a total single-source service solution across all fire protection, life safety, security and communications needs
- Unique ability to service systems from any manufacturer *
- Tiered service plans to help maintain budgets over multiple years
- Local offices to offer consistency, uphold standards and keep your premises in compliance with local codes and regulations
- 24/7 service from NICET-certified technicians
*Restrictions may apply, based on manufacturer requirements<
How We Can Help You
Why We Can Help You
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security performs inspection, testing, maintenance, recharge and repair of your portable fire extinguishers.
Conducting timely inspections of your life-safety systems is vital to any comprehensive life-safety strategy.
Complete code requirements - daily/weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, and 5- and 10-year visual inspections.
Arrange for a five-year sprinkler system obstruction inspection and receive recommendations for appropriate corrective actions.