Enjoy the convenience of online customer service and systems management. We’re always looking for new ways to make it easier for you to do business with us. As part of our customer commitment, we developed two easy-to-use online tools — Customer Portal for your fire protection system and DataSource for your security system — to help you streamline administration.
Customer Portal gives customers with a service agreement you online access to your service account, making it fast and easy to keep initiate service requests and check their status, and to view and monitor your service invoices for your fire protection systems.
DataSource provides instant web-based access to manage your security account. You’ll be able to view alarm activity, system performance, and more, including open-and-close exception notifications for your remote facilities.
The Benefits of DataSource and the Customer Portal
- Update your customer contact information
- Create a new service request; check the status of open service requests
- View completed service requests; print service acknowledgements
- View Accounts Receivables; retrieve a PDF of invoices (with some exceptions)
- Email the Tyco Integrated Fire & Security Accounts Receivable Department
- The convenience of online management anytime, anyplace
- Interactive dashboard for ease-of-use
- Personalized security system activity reports
- The ability to place a system on test for a specific zone, multiple zones or an entire system
- Request data changes remotely such as : Call List Update and Schedule Update
- You can set up an automated report using the following frequency: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- View data by region or city in a variety of formats