Reporting helps validate the testing and inspection process for both you and industry regulators. We offer both standard reporting and Electronic Inspection Reporting (EIR) to help you meet your needs for inspection documentation. With standard reporting, we can give you a comprehensive report, containing the information often required to meet your life safety system code requirements. Electronic Inspection Reporting automates the documentation, reporting and maintenance of your testing and inspection records — an advancement that dramatically simplifies reporting. Additionally, you can easily access and generate your current and archived inspection reports.
Simplified Reporting and Record Keeping
- Instantly capture inspection information onsite and create electronically-generated Inspection and Deficiency reports
- The convenience of online report management anytime, anyplace
- Simplified inspection and reporting process regardless of your industry
- Detailed reports identifying actions needed to rectify any issues before problems arise
- Comprehensive audit trail of all inspections for code and regulatory compliance
- Ability to inspect and report on life safety equipment from both Tyco Integrated Fire & Security and other manufacturers*
- Report formats designed by compliance experts
- Fewer business disruptions with report data available at your fingertips
*Restrictions may apply, based on manufacturer requirements
How We Can Help You
Why We Can Help You
Conducting timely inspections of your life-safety systems is vital to any comprehensive life-safety strategy.
When you need access to key information, it's simpler to have what you need right at your fingertips, ready whenever you are.
Complete code requirements - daily/weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, and 5- and 10-year visual inspections.
Arrange for a five-year sprinkler system obstruction inspection and receive recommendations for appropriate corrective actions.